Heute habe ich in einem Newsletter, welcher wöchentlich erscheint, folgende Gedankenanregung erhalten:
Weekly Meditation:
Spiritual Economics
Description:
In ordinary economics you have to be a miser in order to become rich. You must accumulate, never share. In spiritual economics, if you are a miser, whatever you have will be lost. It can live only if you share; it is a living experience. By sharing it continues a dynamic movement.
With love,with your inner riches, the more you share the more you can have. The more you give, the more you attract to you.
When and Where:
Whenever you remember, share yourself, with a smile, with a hug, a kind word. Look at the situation you are in and see how you can share something positive.
Benefits:
With spiritual economics, the more goodness from within ourselves we share, the more we attract goodness back to us.
Das hat mich zur Überlegung gebracht, ob diese Gesetzmässigkeit nur für die "innere Welt" gilt. Ich denke nicht. Also habe ich der Verfasserin untenstehende Gedanken zurückgesendet. Vielleicht sollten wir uns das für die Zukunft zu Herzen nehmen.
Hi Pragito
Interesting wisdom. Have you ever think about, if in the ordenary economics sharing will not bring the same benefits?
I think so, because if I share my outer rich with other's I also share my inner rich with these people, because I love them in a way. So they will also come back to me with both material and spirituality.
For example, if I am a company who consider humanity and sustainabilty, I probably will be preffered by customers.
That unsharing of the past 20 Years, driven by greed of certain people has show now, that they have no longer a return. Probably because they break the circle of give and receive.
So I think this thing demonstrate us, how the circle of inner richment is interconnected to the outer one.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen